Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

I can't sign-in with my Graphisoft ID

adura
Booster
Hi,
I have an Graphisoft account via my Google Account. I'm signing in browser but I'cant do that via ArchiCAD 22 Start Window. Google Account link greyed and unclickable.

How can I signing in using my Google Account via ArchiCAD 22 Start Window?
a - d - u - r - a

Akif Duran / Architect
http://www.mimadu.com
AC21 INT, Win10 64Bit Asus N751JW
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Because of technical limitations you can not log into your GRAPHISOFT ID account inside ARCHICAD using Google or Facebook, so it was greyed out intentionally. We are going to place a notification about this somewhere.

If you are registered with those accounts, sign in to GSID from a browser, go to your account settings, and set a password for your account. After this you should be able to log in using your e-mail address and your password.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Because of technical limitations you can not log into your GRAPHISOFT ID account inside ARCHICAD using Google or Facebook, so it was greyed out intentionally. We are going to place a notification about this somewhere.

If you are registered with those accounts, sign in to GSID from a browser, go to your account settings, and set a password for your account. After this you should be able to log in using your e-mail address and your password.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit