Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

I cannot download ArchiCAD 17 educational version

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, I'm so frustrated...I registered for the student version, got my confirmation email/1-year license, which gave me a link to myarchicad.com, where I found my serial #. Next to the serial number, there was a "download" button. I've tried six ways to Sunday to click on that Download button (and also on the name of the program) to download the program, but nothing happens. For kicks I tried to hit the "download"buttons next to all the other programs listed on that page too, and nothing happens, no "waiting" circle or anything. I have windows 7 and am using Internet Explorer 11 if that makes any difference. Please help! Thanks.
11 REPLIES 11
Barry Kelly
Karl wrote:
I'd try Barry's suggestion of Compatibility View first, as some other sites also report that being added to that list restores functionality.
I had a PM back from Maria saying that it did work.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Csaba Kezer
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Karl wrote:
I've heard back from Csaba in tech support about this issue: The problem is with Internet Explorer 11.

Tech support advises trying again with a different browser. E.g., try Chrome, etc.

I'd try Barry's suggestion of Compatibility View first, as some other sites also report that being added to that list restores functionality.
Hey guys,
I just tried Barry's suggestion and it works with the myarchicad site! (I tried it with IE version 11.0.9600.16476)

Cheers,
Csaba
Csaba Kézér
Director, Global Customer Support
Graphisoft