Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Installer has found a newer version of Grasshopper-Archicad connection for AC 24 on your computer

Rodrigo Rocha
Participant

Hi,
I´m having a problem with the Archicad Grasshopper Live connection in my computer. My office currently uses AC24 and I need to make a project using GH. 
I was having the AC 24 bug that a lot of random words appeared in the plugin. I was able to fix it updating my AC24. But since I was working with teamwork I had to unistall and install a older version of AC so I wasn´t blocking my other collegues to join the project. Now I´m back in the latest version of Archicad but I keep on getting this warning from the AC GH live connection installer

RodrigoRocha_0-1660615868416.png

I have already uninstalled everything and downloaded the latest upadate from the Graphisoft webpage but nothing seems to work and I have no ideia of what is happening.

Please help me figure this out so I can continue to work in this project 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Solution

Hi Rubia, 

Thank you for the reply, I manege to figure out a solution. I had to restore my notebook before I reinstalled AC24 to a prior version.

Best regards from Brazil!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rubia Torres
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you for your query. I did a bit of research on your case and I am afraid it will need further investigation, analysis of the logs on the C:\ProgramData\Install.GS folder. I recommend you reach out to your local technical support. Based on your name, I supposed you are in Brazil.
You can reach support via this link.

Kind regards,

Rubia Torres

Customer Engagement Expert | GRAPHISOFT SE
Need help refining your modelling skills?
Check our Design category for the best workflow + tips&tricks!

Solution

Hi Rubia, 

Thank you for the reply, I manege to figure out a solution. I had to restore my notebook before I reinstalled AC24 to a prior version.

Best regards from Brazil!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!