Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Installing Goodies 26

Antonio Greco
Participant

I've installed Goodies pack on my Archicad 26 but I can't see the Accessories it into the path design>extra design>accessories. Solution?

16 REPLIES 16

Well, if you have installed the Italian Goodies and they are in English, then I would contact you local Archicad support and see what they say.

That certainly seems to be the correct file you have downloaded.

Or do you know anyone else that has installed the Italian goodies?

Do they have the same problem?

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Polar Bear
Booster

Hello,  Any solution on this?  I face the same problem.  Spent half a day trying to fix it, reinstalled everything twice.  

Archicad 25 - 5010
Macbook pro 13" /Big sur 11.4 + External 4K 27"

What language version of Archicad do you have?

I assume you installed the correct language version for the goodies?

Can you show a screen shot of your Add-on Manager - does it show accessories add-on has been installed.

Barry.

Versions 6.5 to 27

Barry - are there any additional updates on how to install the accessories.  I have a similar issue with 26.  I downloaded goodies.  Updated 26 again to my current install 3010.  I linked the library with the accessories. I have copied a screenshot of my Add-On Manager below.  It does not have the Locations in the user Interface that you highlighted above.  The accessories doe not show up under Design Extras.  I also enclosed a screenshot of my work environment (where I thought I had added them in the past).  Any thoughts on how to resolve this?

Much appreciated - Katrina

Keckelhoff_0-1662494145002.png

Keckelhoff_1-1662494306079.png

-K

ARCHICAD 26

PC

There is an issue when installing goodies for 26.

If you install Archicad 26 then start it, then install the goodies, they will not appear in your menus even when you update with the latest hotfix.

You have to add all of the menu items in yourself, which means you need to know what commands to look for and where they go.

It is easier to just reinstall Archicad 26.

I believe just running the installer again and running it as a 'repair' option is good enough - you don't have to un-install it first.

But the trick is - don't start Archicad.

Before you do install the goodies and then update with the latest hotfix.

Now you can start Archicad and you should see all of the goodies commands.

See this post for more of an explanation ...

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Design-forum/Accessories-not-found-after-installation-in-AC26/td...

Barry.

Versions 6.5 to 27
Oleksandr Tkachenko
Participant

Hi guys, I had the same problem in the polish version. I'd installed everything but the buttoms (menu) didn't appear.

But my solution was just to put a hot key for extras what I needed (interior wizz.) and it had worked.

@Oleksandr Tkachenko wrote:

Hi guys, I had the same problem in the polish version. I'd installed everything but the buttoms (menu) didn't appear.

That is probably because you have already been using Archicad before you installed the goodies.

@Oleksandr Tkachenko wrote:

But my solution was just to put a hot key for extras what I needed (interior wizz.) and it had worked.

Yes, you can manually add your own menus, toolbars, shortcuts, to then use the goodies.

But you have to figure out what ones to add.

To automate it all, re-install Archicad (repair option is fine), don't start after install, install goodies, install latest Archicad update and now you can start it.

Barry.

Versions 6.5 to 27