Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

Installing Goodies add-on for Archicad 26 UKI

PLACE Architects
Participant

Hey,

I am looking to install goodies and have followed the instructions on: https://Graphisoft.com/downloads/goodies/ac26-uki

I currently cannot load the goodie add-on as my Archicad is the 3001 build and the download is 3000. The solution on the page is:

"Note: The newly installed Goodies are of build 3000. If your Archicad have a higher build you need to run the latest update installer of Archicad. It will update your installed Goodies to the build of your Archicad. This is necessary before you first start working with Goodies. Later when you update your Archicad again, your Goodies will be updated automatically too."

Yet I can't run the latest update installer due to already being up to date? What is the solution to this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

I had to run the Installer to repair Archicad for it to work with the 3001 - solved now

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Barry Kelly

@PLACE Architects wrote:

I currently cannot load the goodie add-on as my Archicad is the 3001 build and the download is 3000. The solution on the page is:

Have you actually tried installing the goodies and can't, or have you just not tried because the Archicad build 3001 is higher than the goodies (3000) and it says you will need to run an update - which there isn't one yet?

It should be fine to just install the goodies.

There should be no significant difference between build 3000 and 3001.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

I’ve managed to install all of the Goodies for AC26 UKI without issue. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)
Solution

I had to run the Installer to repair Archicad for it to work with the 3001 - solved now

Thanks

But practically, for lay person, how to do this?  been running around as some items are missing on the dwg

Thanks!

Archicad 25 - 5010
Macbook pro 13" /Big sur 11.4 + External 4K 27"

Just run the installer for Archicad 25/26 again and it will give you the option to repair installation. Make sure you save your work environment out first if you’ve set one up as repairing the installation will reset your preferences. 

Lee Hankins
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

Do you have an active UAS/SSA subscription with Graphisoft UK? They have a guide of how to manually add the menu back in rather than reinstall. Apparently the cause of the issue is launching no Archicad in between installing Archicad itself and installing the Goodies. I’m pretty sure I didn’t do that and it still happened to me. 

Lee Hankins
macOS Sonoma (14.2)