Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Kitchen and Household 11 objects

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is anybody having problems with the sink objects not showing a perimeter outline at the edge? More specifically please look at "Multi Style Sink 11". I can't get a line to show for the edge of the sink, not the hole but the edge. On ver 10 it shows but on ver 11 not? What am I doing wrong?
6 REPLIES 6
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
In AC11, there's a new "Sink Undermounted" parameter. If I remember correctly, the library parts are set to "undermount" as the default.
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you. That would make sense, where is the switch? I am having trouble finding it.
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
Right here:
Laura,

He's talking about a different part, which has no "undermount" option. I'm sure it's easily fixed by someone who knows GDL, but that leaves me out.

Anyway, for now, I'd just draw the rectangle in as 2D CAD and be done with it.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
Richard wrote:
He's talking about a different part, which has no "undermount" option. I'm sure it's easily fixed by someone who knows GDL, but that leaves me out.

Ah -- sorry about that -- wasn't paying close enough attention, but now it does come back to me: the sink macro has a parameter for the undermount setting that is missing from the Multi Style Sink object (so it defaults to the setting in the macro: On). All one has to do is add the parameter to the sink object so it can be switched Off -- attached is the Multi Style Sink for those who aren't GDL savvy...
Thanks, Laura. Works perfectly now!
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10