Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

LICENSE MANAGER TOOL

dguadarr
Participant

I've been having an issue with my Archicad key where the License Manager Tool does not allow me to upload and download that specific Arch key. It seems to be that the issue is: the key is permanently stuck on the computer or the license manager giving me an error message like the one I've attached as a screenshot. 

Since I cannot access that key, I can't upload it for someone else to use it, but it still allows me to normally use Archicad with no key-related issues. 

Refreshing the page doesn't do anything and neither does signing in/out. Does anyone have any suggestions or ways to fix this issue so I can upload and download the key as it should allow me to do? 

4 REPLIES 4
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you very much for the question and I am very sorry for the issue!

Based on the screenshot, it looks like the license container has been damaged somehow. To investigate it further, I suggest immediately contacting your local support for further diagnosis.

Thank you very much for your understanding! Feel free to ask if you have any further questions.
Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Thank you for your response, Minh. I'm trying to figure out who should be the correct team to contact; could you give me some information on who they could be please? 

I searched for License Manager Tool support, and the option I'm seeing takes me back to Graphisoft support, would they help?

Thank you

You need to contact who ever you purchased your license from.

They are the ones to help you.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

I have the same problem