Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Latest AC15 hotfix 4056 and MAC OS 10.8.3

poore
Participant
I am unable to install this hotfix on a computer running the latest MAC OS software. I get multiple errors in the log. The hotfix installed on the server and all other machines without issue. Any ideas to get around this?
7 REPLIES 7
Karl Ottenstein
No problems here. Can you post some info on the errors? Are any of the errors displayed visually - or does the installer just freeze, and you see the errors only in the Console app / logs?

Did you phone tech support?
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
No problems for me either. On an old MacPro and the last 17" MacBook Pro.
poore
Participant
It looks like its installing and finishing. Once you hit the finish button it says that it failed. I'll copy the log here. This update is a new 27" imac.
poore
Participant
fixed
poore
Participant
Sorry- all set- uninstalled and reinstalled- everything updated properly.
Karl Ottenstein
Matthew wrote:
No problems for me either. On an old MacPro and the last 17" MacBook Pro.
Your signature says 10.7/Lion, Matthew... if you're on 10.8.3 now, you should update your sig. 😉
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Karl Ottenstein
poore wrote:
Sorry- all set- uninstalled and reinstalled- everything updated properly.
Good to hear - uninstall/reinstall might help someone else who runs into the same issue.