BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Level Dimension Tool Problems in Teamwork mode

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I am having a problem creating Level Markers on drawings created in Teamwork mode. They automatically lock and there is no way to delete or move them once they are placed. I am currently using a drawing as a team member, but the information pop up that appears when I scroll over the marker indicates that the assigned layer is "Not Mine", but does not specify whose it is.

Has anyone had this problem before, or know a way to fix it? Thanks alot, help much appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
We're having nearly the exact problem, using AC12 with the latest patch. For example, I spent an afternoon placing markers on some plan details and used custom text to define various heights and dragged the text part of the tag to where we needed them to be. I came back the next day and the text was back in the default and is completely locked and I can't move it. Thoughts?
matjashka
Enthusiast
Hi

old post but to clarify:

level dimension tool is not supposed to be used in your details. You can do this but it's reserved for floor plans and in case your workspace includes details but no floor plans, the program will still assign them to a floor plan "space" which is not yours, and freeze the marker immediately.

Use dimension tool with a level marker construction method and pick your origin for reference.
Matt Krol [LinkedIn]
BHMS Architects and Planners, Chicago
AC 10 ... 26 USA
Learn and get certified!