Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

License Manager Tool problem

Dali_
Contributor
I recently installed Mojave on a new Mac computer. I uploaded the license for ArchiCAD 20 SOLO to the Graphisoft.ID website, and then then downloaded to the new Mac and got it to work. (just last week). Now, when I try to open ArchiCAD I get the 'Commercial License Options' dialogue box appearing. I log in and click 'REFRESH' in the 'License Manager Tool' dialogue box, but, it refuses to display the ArchiCAD license number, instead, it just continues to display 'REFRESH', although I can see the license on the Graphisoft.ID website.

In the System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Accessibility, CodeMeter, License Manager, ArchiCAD, et all are allowed. And they appear to be running in Activity Monitor. Network Port 22350 appears to be open. I have tried reinstalling the License Manager Tool, and restarting the computer (numerous times), but, the fault remains; I can never get past the License Manager Tool dialogue box.

Interestingly, I have an older copy of ArchiCAD 19 SOLO on the old computer (running Mac OSX 10.11 El Capitan), and this also now refuses to start up (same problem). This seems to indicate that the problem lies with the Graphisoft.ID website. I have sent an email to Graphisoft's myarchicad@graphisoft.com, but they haven't bothered to reply – not yet, anyway (after 3x days). Perhaps, they are not concerned with ArchiCAD 20 because it too old a version? Has anybody got any ideas (I'm stuck, as I can't do any work)?
0 REPLIES 0