BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

License stuck on broken computer - how to get back?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello-
One of our licenses was on/downloaded (through the Graphisoft License Manager Tool) onto a computer previously.
The computer started having general operating issues (unrelated to ArchiCAD) and we had to remotely erase and re-install the whole operating system.
Unfortunately, we were unable to upload the license back to the License Manager prior to the system erase, and the license was erased with the system.

How can I get the license back??
Is there any 'revoke' action or 'reset' to get all the licenses uploaded back to our account (and then have everyone re-download to their computers again)?
Please help! Many thanks for your help!
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
You have to contact your distributor to get another software key but you have to provide the ID of the missing software key. I guess you can get that by logging into your assigned administrator's Graphisoft account. He should have a list of software license keys under Company License Pool.

Here's the link in the Help Center: i-had-a-software-key-downloaded-but-my-hard-drive-just-died-what-do-i-do?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you so much Aissa! I really appreciate your help!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there any other way of retrieving the license from broken machine? I have tried contacting Graphisoft and no response from them.
Learn and get certified!