BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Logitech MX900 and AC8.1

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there anybody who has succeded in using a MX900 Logitch Bluetooth together with ArchiCAD 8.1 R2?
The scrollwheel seems to be without the pan/zoom function- any ideas?

Nicolaj
4 REPLIES 4
Eduardo Rolon
Working with it perfectly on my Powerbook, don't know what could be the problem without knowing more info about your system.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
All installations (8 in all) run Windows XP or 2000.
The problem is similar to earlier posts regarding Logitech optical cordless mice - the pan function of the scrollwheel is not functionning. This problem seemed to be solved if the "MS-office functions" was checked (Why?) but the MS-Office option is not present in the combos of the MX900.

Nicolaj
Eduardo Rolon
In my experience with Logitechs on Win the normal problem are the drivers in window. If I remember correctly the last time i had that problem one of the solutions was to not use Logitechs drivers but let the system choose a MS driver and see what happens
If you cannot use pan in AC have you tried in another program that supports that type of pan (SketchUp, AutoCAD,etc). If it doesnot work on them then it is a MS driver problem not AC's.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have found on both Macs and PCs when using two button scroll wheel mice (of many kinds) the best way is just to let the system take care of it (no special drivers). Of course if your mouse has more buttons this is not an option (AFAIK).
Learn and get certified!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!