Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Middle mouse button click - zooms out to outerspace

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would like to report a bug or glitch which has been happening to my Archicad in most of my projects now. When I double click mouse middle button (zoom to extents), it takes me far far away from the project origin. I can see some lines going nowhere, but they are not clickable. Please have a look at the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTWTqoqiwKM&feature=youtu.be&hd=1
The bug is present now even in my template. Have you got any ideas what may cause this?
3 REPLIES 3
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
There may be something out there. What happens if you hit ctrl+A in the arrow tool. Is anything selected out there?

Another way to check is to select all then right click and hit Zoom to Selection.

Cheers,
Link.
Zoom to Selection.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for fast response.
I did what you suggested and it zooms out to show only the area I want, but I think I've found what caused the issue.

I've tried to erase consecutively all tools and deleting all windows from the plan, made zooming to extents work properly. I looked deeper in the window options and when I turn off window marker "Aus Win & Door Marker 20" everything works how it should. It seems that the glitch was caused by marker's "Text Wrap Frame" parameter, which shows as three hotspots - a center one and two side ones. In some instances only a central hotspot was visible, so I assume this was the reason for this unwanted behavior.
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Glad to hear you found the cause! Did you stop using that marker, migrate it, or just turn off text wrapping?

Cheers,
Link.