Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

Missing Archicad tab in Grasshopper-Rhino7 window

Florian99
Booster

hi all,

I have installed and running: Archicad 25, Rhino7, Grasshopper, Archicad Grasshopper Connection BUT

I dont see that Archicad tab in Grasshopper:

Any idea what I could have missed?

Thanks!

BR, Florian

Archicad Grasshopper - AC tab missing in GH - 001.pngArchicad Grasshopper - AC tab missing in GH - 002.png
AC25, BIMCloud, Windows
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you very much for the report!

At the moment, there are 2 different packages for the Grasshopper connection: one is for Rhino 5 & 6, the other is for Rhino 6 & 7. I'm wondering if you installed the correct addon? If not, please uninstall the old one and download the correct installer from here (the one with sub text: Supports Rhino 6 and Rhino 7)

If it doesn't work, if you open the location: C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\Grasshopper, do you see the file ArchiCADConnection.gha there?

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

check to see that you have only one connection installed. You can't have the connection on more than one version of AC.

Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1

only one is installed - double checked

AC25, BIMCloud, Windows
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you very much for the report!

At the moment, there are 2 different packages for the Grasshopper connection: one is for Rhino 5 & 6, the other is for Rhino 6 & 7. I'm wondering if you installed the correct addon? If not, please uninstall the old one and download the correct installer from here (the one with sub text: Supports Rhino 6 and Rhino 7)

If it doesn't work, if you open the location: C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\Grasshopper, do you see the file ArchiCADConnection.gha there?

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

hi,

no

Florian99_0-1655732353968.png

thanks!

BR, Florian

AC25, BIMCloud, Windows

Hello,

Thanks for the info! Have you tried reinstalling using the package mentioned in the link above?

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Hi,

restart - reinstall solved the issue!

Thanks!

BR, Florian

AC25, BIMCloud, Windows
Ambrus
Participant

Hello,

I also don't see the Archicad tab in Grasshopper, and I got an error message when opening GH (see image attached).

I have Rhino 6, Archicad 26 4022 AUT FULL, and Grasshopper-Archicad 26 Live Connection (Rhino 6 and Rhino 7) from Oct. 28, 2022

I checked and the ArchicadConnection.gha is there in the Grasshopper folder.

Also already restarted all 3 programs and Windows, and the problem still persists.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Screenshot 2023-01-09 144341.png