BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Mouse cursor: Problem with Pan and Zoom in Sections

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been having a problem with my mouse, but after trying to use other mouse devices I saw that it was not my mouse that had a problem but maybe a setting within archiCAD that has resulted in me not being able to use my mouse effectively. My mouse doesn't seem to want to pan or zoom in or out to the desired area in the drawing. When ever I try, to it seems to zoom to a different place, or pan to an odd location, or do either of those without me executing the instruction. Further more this seems to be the case only when I'm editing my sections and not the floor plans or 3d's. I would really appreciate the help on how to resolve this issue because i also have a dead line that I have to meet and this issue is decreasing my chances of doing so, Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
Eduardo Rolon
Does the problem occur if you open the file on another computer? If you create a new section? What section scale? DO you have Grid snap on?

Which Archicad Version?
Which OS?
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I have the same problem

PC Windows 10

Archicad 22
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

ejrolon's question is the most important one - the project might be faulty (eg. far from origin) and that could cause problems like this, but if that is not the case, then you might have a different problem with your computer. If you are sure that it is not the file (it works fine on other computers) please see this thread, because you might be running into the same issue:
https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=62286

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
Learn and get certified!