Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

MyArchicad

MaciClayton
Participant

Hi there,

I've been trying to access the MyArchicad page to get the serial number of my educational license. When the page opens, i click the "login" button, log in using my credentials, and the page returns to the MyArchicad page, apparentelly without me being logged in, as the login button still shows up and my licenses don't appear.

Does anyone have an idea of what's happening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you very much for the report and I am very sorry for the issue!

The sign-in process requires third-party cookies enabled in the browser. Please make sure to enable this feature (each browser will have a different method of enabling this. By default, this feature should be enabled).

If it doesn't work, please try with another browser and see if it works. A few days ago, we had some similar reports, but in the end, it turned out to be an intermittent issue. I'm wondering if you are still having it?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Frillex
Advocate

Have you tried using a different browser?

/F

AC 26, OS MONTEREY
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you very much for the report and I am very sorry for the issue!

The sign-in process requires third-party cookies enabled in the browser. Please make sure to enable this feature (each browser will have a different method of enabling this. By default, this feature should be enabled).

If it doesn't work, please try with another browser and see if it works. A few days ago, we had some similar reports, but in the end, it turned out to be an intermittent issue. I'm wondering if you are still having it?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT