BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Need a link for the Archicad 20 Library

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am using Archicad 21. I'm looking at some tutorial videos and the files are in Archicad 20 format. When I open them in 21 and use "migrate library parts", I still have some missing parts. I have looked high and low for a link to download the Archicad 20 library. Can someone point me in the right direction.
KrisM
4 REPLIES 4
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Kris:

You can try loading the AC20 Migration Library that is part of the AC21 installation: Applications > Graphisoft > ArchiCAD 21 > ArchiCAD Migration Libraries > ArchiCAD 20 Migration Library.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
When you choose to migrate the parts, Archicad installs the migration library. I did specifically reference the Archicad 20 migration library and still had the missing parts (plus an error message about many duplicate parts). I am using the USA library. Do I perhaps need the Int library (tutorial is in metric).
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solved it. Installed the Int version on my laptop and now the files migrate properly.
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Kris:

Yes, the USA and INT libraries are different. Glad you got it sorted out, thanks for posting back.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Learn and get certified!