Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

No Valid Software Key found

pnguillen
Contributor

Hello Graphisoft Community!

I'm having issues for the first time with the LICENSE MANAGER TOOL, it won't display my newly active subscription software key therefore I can't open Archicad.  I've tried many solutions offered here but it won't work.

I hope someone can help me out finding a solution for this problem; just in case I'm running windows 10 PRO.

Appreciate your help on this.

pnguillen_0-1644983399292.png

pnguillen_1-1644983437773.png

8 REPLIES 8
Barry Kelly

Has your Graphisoft ID been associated with the company that owns the licenses?

I think then the person with admin rights for the company can then allow you access to the licenses.

Go to your Graphisoft ID login details ... https://graphisoftid.graphisoft.com/#/login

Check you are associated with a company.

Then in the company details you can see who the company administrator is.

I think if you are the first person to associate with the company, you will be the administrator.

The administrator is able to see the licenses available for use.

If you don't see any it is probably best to contact your local Archicad support (where you bought the licenses) and ask them for help.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

This may help ... https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Setup-License-articles/Connect-Graphisoft-ID-with-License/ta-p/3...

There are other articles as well - just search for something like ... software license ... and you will see some more.

Barry.

Versions 6.5 to 27

Hi Barry, 

My Graphisoft ID is associated with my own company or firm which I'm the administrator as well.

I've tried logging off and back, changed user name and so, uninstalled LMT with no avail.

So if you log into Graphisoft ID, and go to the software license tab, do you see a list of available licenses?

I don't use software licenses so I am not sure if they have to be associated to your company or who does that, you or your Archicad distributor.

I would probably contact your distributor to get it sorted.

I am sure this won't be the first time they have dealt with this problem.

Barry.

Versions 6.5 to 27
EnyaH
Participant

Did you have any success?

Same problems at my end!

Hi Barry 

Thanks for Your help, I'd to contact Graphisoft Support and they suggested me to download a new license.

Couldn't t find any solution so I had to contact Graphisoft support Team.

Barry Kelly

I don't use software licenses, but my understanding is that if a software license gets 'lost', then the only people that can return it to the company pool is Graphisoft. There is nothing that the user can do.

For example, if a license is downloaded to a PC.

Then that PC hard drive fails, or it gets reformatted before the license is returned to the pool, or the machine gets stolen.

The user has no way to return the license any more - only Graphisoft can re-instate it to the company license pool.

Barry.

Versions 6.5 to 27