Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

No warning when pasting items from another workspace.

Anonymous
Not applicable
We’ve noticed a problem with ArchiCAD 10 (Mac-PPC) using Teamwork and copying. If we select an item in another person’s workspace, copy it, AC allows us to paste as expected. With some of our copies of AC, we are not getting the normal warning letting you know that you have copied items that may be locked or in another workspace. We have various builds ranging from including 1010, 815, and 812. Could this be the source of our problem?

In the copies that are not working correctly when you copy, you end up with items from other workspaces that become locked after they are de-selected and you can’t access them. Undo is the only way to remove them.

This is causing us some serious problems, any ideas?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
B

It is recommended by GS that you have all teamwork users on the same build number. I'm not sure if this would be the cause of your problem, but it didn't happen to me, and my workmate and I are both on 1010.
TomWaltz
Participant
I would recommend getting everyone on the same build, then seeing if the problem continues. That's a good idea whether they are teamworked or not.
Tom Waltz