Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

Nvidia Settings

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi,

i have just bough a nvidia quadro rtx 4000 and its suuuuuper than quadro p2000 i had before.
so, may you help me config the nvidia settings for archicad or even for twinmotion? or i leave it to the aplication manage?
probably the archicad and twinmotion have diferent sets.

best regards,
andré
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi André,

Thank you for the question!

Unless you are using a laptop, usually comes with battery constraint (which is not the case here), GPU manufacturers did a pretty good job in order to optimize their cards out-of-the-box. If you don't have any issue with the new RTX 4000, there are not so many settings that can be changed in order to noticeably improve the performance when you run ARCHICAD.

I hope this will answer your question! Have fun with the new card! As a tech lover, I always get excited with a new piece of hardware

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi André,

Thank you for the question!

Unless you are using a laptop, usually comes with battery constraint (which is not the case here), GPU manufacturers did a pretty good job in order to optimize their cards out-of-the-box. If you don't have any issue with the new RTX 4000, there are not so many settings that can be changed in order to noticeably improve the performance when you run ARCHICAD.

I hope this will answer your question! Have fun with the new card! As a tech lover, I always get excited with a new piece of hardware

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT