BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

OBJECTiVE snap points

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have recently started using the OBJECTiVE add-on for archicad which has been working exelently and enabled me to loads of stuff!!

I have one issue and that is on each corner of a object i model instead of having just 1 snap point there is 3!! they r very close together so from a normally zoomed view they appear as 1 point. But in reality when you pick up the objects and move them they can be in a slightly wrong position.

All this mouse wheel scrolling is giving me a sore finger is there anyway to just have 1 snap point in each corner?
3 REPLIES 3
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
vanden wrote:
All this mouse wheel scrolling is giving me a sore finger is there anyway to just have 1 snap point in each corner?
The hotspots placed on objects are supposed to be distributed around the surface more widely than that - could you send an example for me to look at? If you have any support questions, you can always send them direct to Encina - probably much quicker than posting in ArchiCAD-Talk (it might be missed altogether if we aren't looking carefully!)

The support contact email address will be included with your registration details, but you can also post a query through our website at: http://www.encina.co.uk/contact.html
Ralph Wessel BArch
Anonymous
Not applicable
have done some screenshots, the points are about 0.25 mm apart!!!
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
vanden wrote:
have done some screenshots, the points are about 0.25 mm apart!!!
If you send the object to me I can diagnose the reasons for hotspots ending up in such close proximity. It obviously isn't practical to work with them in those positions.
Ralph Wessel BArch
Learn and get certified!