Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Opengl problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
I buy a new mobile pc to work in my university projects, but when i installed the Archicad 10 student version in the 3d window show me a opengl addon problem. I upgrade the graphic card driver and i still have the same problem.Someone can help me?

I have a Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family, working in a Windows Vista Home Premium in 32bits
6 REPLIES 6
TomWaltz
Participant
I'm not sure if it's related or not, but Archicad 10 is not supported on Windows Vista. You will probably have problems until you get the Archicad 11 student version.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the help. Are you sure that Archicad 11 student version don´t have the same problem?
TomWaltz
Participant
Like I said, I cannot say if it's related. I do know that AC11 is supported on Vista.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok Tom thanks for you help
Anonymous
Not applicable
TomWaltz wrote:
Like I said, I cannot say if it's related. I do know that AC11 is supported on Vista.
i dont think so..

i got the same problem on XP
henrypootel
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
That sounds like a graphics card issue. What is the card in your system?
I have seen the same error on a system running an Intel 950 onboard graphics card.
If you do have a dedicated graphics card, try grabbing the latest drivers from the manufacturers website. I am running AC10 in Vista32 here on an ATI X1600, and it has some problems in 3D, but it doesn't give me any errors.
Josh Osborne - Central Innovation

HP Zbook Studio G4 - Windows 10 Pro, Intel i7 7820HQ, 32Gb RAM, Quadro M1200