Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Opening Plotmaker 9 In File Conversion Package

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,
I am in the process of installing Archicad 9 on my Intel Mac Snow Leopard (10.6). I downloaded the file from the Graphisoft site, and am now running Archicad through Rosetta. However, when I go to open Plotmaker I get an error: "Please unlock the program file or the disk!" What is this telling me and how can I resolve this issue? Desperate! Any help is greatly appreciated!
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
The only things I can think of really shouldn't prevent PM from opening with the exception of the app still residing on a disk image (.dmg). Aside from being certain that that is not the case you can check a couple of things and see if they work.

Check to see that the enclosing folder or the app itself isn't locked by selecting them and "Get Info". In the general description of the info window there is a check box to lock a file or folder. Make sure it is not checked and then check the Sharing and Permission to make sure the permissions are correct you should have read and write privileges and admin and everyone should have read privileges at a minimum. If that isn't the situation you can see if repairing permissions in Disk Utility helps.