BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Print 3D view results in BLACK screen & printer output

Anonymous
Not applicable
Help. I went to print my 3D, open GL image, as I have done many times, and when I select "print", the screen/image goes BLACK. The image that is sent to the printer is also BLACK. I cant even do a 'save as', to save the image as a jpg., the image goes BLACK. What happened? I shut down/ restarted my system, and the still had the same results?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't help you as I've never heard of this happening before, but if you include some system info (AC version and build number, machine specs etc. in signature in your profile is a good idea) someone else might be able to.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am running AC10 on a PC. I am new to AC, so a number of terms are not familiar to me. Build number? My machine is a Micron PC with AMD Athlon(tm)XP 1.60 GHz 1.00GB RAM. As I stated earlier, Yesterday and prior, I printed the 3D image without incidence and could "save as" to email the image as a jpg. What could change this?
Anonymous
Not applicable
I found the problem. Yesterday, a new technician came in and change my Display Settings from 32Bit to 16Bit. "IT will help make the system run faster. You wont see any color difference" he said. ........Well, evidently, if you make this change, from 32Bit to 16Bit, you can't print the 3D image or save it as a jpg ! Man am I a happy guy that there isn't something more horribly wrong with the system or software (Now IF I could only learn how to really make this software fly!)
Learn and get certified!