Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Problem - Unable to change certain settings

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm new to Archicad and am having a problem with certain object options not being saved after I select them.

For example, as in the attached series of screenshots, if I try to select any option with a sideways arrow selector (such as 'Show on Stories') and change the selection from 'All relevant stories' to 'Home story only', the selection will not be saved. If I try to select it a second time, then it will change in the window (I don't even need to click it, it changes just by hovering over it), but if I then click OK, the option will not be saved and if I open the settings dialogue box again, the option has reverted back to 'All relevant stories'.

Am I missing a setting somewhere which is preventing me from saving the changed options, or is this a bug?

Many thanks,
Dean
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Is this in Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan?
If it is, install the latest update to fix it.
(It would be helpful if you filled out your signature with details of your configuration and ARCHICAD version.)

By the way, you can change these options in the Info Box as well.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Laszlo,

Yes, using El Capitan 10.11.1. Restarted the machine and Archicad and Archicad prompted me for an update, installed that and now seems to be working fine.

Cheers!