BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Problem with installing or maybe with downloading , HELP PLS

fly9teh
Newcomer
I have problem with archicad ... Im student and i have student license .. for about few months .. But i had problems when i downloaded .exe files that just stopped download .. When i clicked on that it start continues and that same maybe few times to completely download ... By the way one download was ,,all-right,, i mean , i just download that without problems ...... And when i start to install , after few seconds (maybe 2-3sec) installation is completed...,,Completed,, is bad word .. It had install only some readme and something what looking like one of many CAD parts , to run program .. On documents and settings it just added any , propably unusefull for me in this situation...

i want start it to work...And register my program with my serial number...I dont know what to do , please help me and when do u think i cant do this (download cad from other site,which is installed...) please say me that .. But i want my classic STUDENT version , downloading that way is just trying when instalation failed ://// Please help me ! by the way ; Its cad16 / 15 ..... thanks for help and for your time , Karel .
1 REPLY 1
Karl Ottenstein
It sounds like a problem with your internet connection and/or having antivirus software running during the download and installation.

For the installer to not actually do anything sounds like either you did not download from myarchicad.com ... or your antivirus prevented a proper installation.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!