Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Problem with my Graphisoft ID

CaticonC
Contributor

Hi, i don't know if this is the right topic, i'm sorry.

I want to change the country in my Graphisoft id so i can have en educational license for a master i will be doing. I'm from Chile and want to change it to Spain. (it's my personal e-mail)

But whenever i try to login, it just sends me to the Bimcloud Saas page, not my personal profile, so i can't change it. (On 2019 i briefly used Saas as emergency for the office, and no longer use it)

I asked the guys of graphisoft in my country and had no solution for me, but they say it doesn't matter, but the guys from the institution of the master say i have to set the country as Spain.

Can please someone help me?

ArchiCAD 24
Windows 10
AMD Ryzen 7 2700 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Radeon RX 570 Series 4 GB - 32 gb RAM
6 REPLIES 6
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you very much for the question and I am very sorry about the experience!

It is true that, with the page accounts.graphisoft.com, it is not possible to change the country field.

If you have the account set to Chile, it may affect your educational license approval process. Could you please double-check with your local distributor whether they can approve your request even if your account is set to Chile?

Thank you very much for your understanding!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

yes, i contacted them, and they say they can, but from the masters institution they say it is preferred to set it to Spain since it's from there.

In the end i made a new account with another email.

But i would have liked to recover my original graphisoft account, and access and edit my personal info anyways, which i can't do now, and in chile they simply said they can't help me.

Thanks Nguyen

ArchiCAD 24
Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you very much for the information!

We can ask the developers to see if they can help to change the country in your old account.

Could you please let me know the email address of this Graphisoft ID in private message?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Thanks! 

ArchiCAD 24
Windows 10
petr_kalouda
Newcomer

Hello!
I have got similar problem with languages in my Archicad profile.
First time I log in after my registration webpage in spain appeared. I changed my country form Chille to Czech republic manually in my profile.
Still only spain and english language of program installation is available when trying to download my edu licence. Czech is desired.

Thanks for your help

Hello,

Thank you very much for the question!

From this website: https://graphisoftid.graphisoft.com/, you can change your country after signing in. Once the change is saved, you can then sign in with MyArchicad again, and the change should be updated there.

Please let me know if it works!
Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT