BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Profiler

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm finally getting around to starting to use AC9 and importing an in-progress project into it. I noticed that it doesn't seem to have Profiler, which previous versions have had. Can I just copy the 8.1 Profiler into the Goodies folder in 9 and have it work right? Or is there a whole new version, and if so, where will I find it?

And what about the libraries? Is there a new downloadable one for 9 like there was for 8 and 8.1, or is what came with it the final word to date?

Sorry if these have already been addressed here. I'm tired and dealing with a hand I just had surgery on last week and don't have a lot of energy to dig through all the past posts.

Thanks.

Wendy
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, Stuart.

Wendy
Anonymous
Not applicable
Stuart,

Sorry, but that link just confused me, as it said two different things about Profiler.

Can someone confirm whether or not I can just move it from AC8, or if I really have to pay extra to get it back now or not?

Thanks.

Wendy
Djordje
Ace
Wendy,
Wendy wrote:
Can someone confirm whether or not I can just move it from AC8, or if I really have to pay extra to get it back now or not?
It is in your Goodies folder. Go to AddOn Manager, click on Search for more AddOns, browse to the ArchiCAD9/Goodies/Profler/AddOn folder, it should be there.

You can also load other profiler(s) that you have in the same way.

HTH,
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Learn and get certified!