Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

RC1 to open files created with B1

Oosh
Booster

I can't open files that I created with AC Beta 1. I didn't download the RC1 version which would allow me to open those files in the release version of AC26. I reached out to Graphisoft about this but after multiple attempts and radio silence I'm wondering if a moderator on the forums can help me access the RC1. Thank you.

AC26 5004 | MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2023) | Sonoma 14.0 | Apple M2 Max | 32 GB RAM
7 REPLIES 7
Barry Kelly

Have you tried e-mailing betasupport directly?

Their e-mail address can still be found on the Beta site if you click on the 'News' link.

They have removed all of the download links and I no longer have the installer either.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
DGSketcher
Legend

I have deleted my beta installs, but isn't there an option in the beta to save back to AC25? Obviously you will loose new features in the process but you should then be able to open in AC26.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

I have a copy of RC1 installer for Mac if I am allowed to share it with you. I kept a copy just in case I missed any B1 or 2 files I hadn't transferred.

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)
Jp1138
Expert

I also have the Windows RC1 INT installer is case is of any help and I´m allowed to share it.

ARCHICAD 27 SPA
Windows 10

Thank you all for the support and quick replies. I have emailed beta support 4 times and only got a response the first time. I don’t know if anyone can share their RC1 installer with me under the beta licensing agreement so I’m hoping a moderator might be able to chime in here. Thanks again!

AC26 5004 | MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2023) | Sonoma 14.0 | Apple M2 Max | 32 GB RAM
Barry Kelly

Only beta support can say if you are allowed to share the RC1 installer.

The moderators here have no authority to allow it or not.

I am sure if it is shared in private and not publicly here on the forum, I don’t think there should be a problem, but that is just my opinion.

There is nothing in RC1 that is not in the release version and it will expire some time soon anyway.

But best to check with beta support if you can get hold of them again.

Or try saving back as 25 as DGSketcher suggested.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Just got a reply back from Beta support with a link to RC1. Thanks again for all of your help!