BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Random Dimensioning to origin

DGSketcher
Legend
Just woke my Mac from sleep with an existing session of AC24 4018 UKI FULL running and found a set of dimensions on plan had reconfigured themselves to include a connection to 0,0 origin which is at the centre of my model. Instant melt down as I am on a deadline. From past experience with labels I decided to try selecting all dimensions, open the Dialog box and click OK. Fortunately everything reverted to where it should be.

Not good, with less experience I might have been individually changing dimensions one by one for an hour.

Anyone else experienced this?
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
2 REPLIES 2
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Ussually when I have misbehaving dimension strings it is because I switched floor plan cutplane somewhere.

I've started noticing some misbehaving graphic glitches in a few views (floor plans, elevation/sections) since AC23 though. Haven't touched AC24 yet after reading about some annoying bugs on the forum here.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
RileyDA
Contributor

We keep having this same problem on AC 24 team work projects. Luckily selecting all dimensions, opening the Dialog box and clicking OK does fix everything, but it would be great if this did not happen to begin with.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any known permanent solutions?

Learn and get certified!