BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Re-download ArchiCAD v7?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I bought ArchiCAD v7 years ago, and was very happy with it. Now it has various bugs in it. The Point Of Origin function isn't working properly, and some of Stairmaker is missing. At age 62 I am nearing retirement and can't afford to purchase a later version. Also, I have a 32 bit Operating System which I understand would not be compatible with more recent versions. Due to the passage of time and bad office-keeping I cant find my original disk. Is there any way I can download Version 7 again to replace the corrupted edition on my hard drive?

Saying thanks in anticipation,

Caliban2

(a.k.a. Mike Pratt)
5 REPLIES 5
Eduardo Rolon
Windows or Mac?
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Karl Ottenstein
Mike, please don't post duplicate questions when you've not read the answers to your originals. 🙂

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=46039
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
To ejrolon:

I'm using Windows v7, 32 bit OS. Thank you,

Mike Pratt
Eduardo Rolon
Looks like my Win AC07 CD decided to die will see if I can fix but I don't have much hope.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Karl Ottenstein
Mike... did you see the download link that i gave you in my previous post? That's all you need, regardless of your OS.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!