Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Renewal of my Archicad Educational License.

rajadesh1959
Participant

I was using Archicad on my previous system. I have to switchover to new system. Meanwhile my educational license expired. I have downloaded Archicad25. How to renew existing license after expiry date?

w

4 REPLIES 4
Eduardo Rolon

Go to myarchicad.com log in and there you can renew the license.

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

NO. I clicked License Renewal button the information is updated. I checked after one week to check the status of my request. No change in license expiry date. I tried to contact Archicad Education Community <education@dimensionplus.in>. Wrote a mail to them explaining my need. Also submitted my latest student ID. But, (As usual) Dimension Plus did not respond. So I can not ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

My mail ID is [moderated]Mail to Dimension Plus on Sept 25 2021.jpg

Murtaza Arsiwala
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Yes we have received your request of renewal of your EDU License.

We have not yet approved it because you are into Distance learning Program and according to Graphisoft Student License Policy only a full time student can avail a Education License.

Also we tried to get your details verified with Mumbai University but we couldn't verify it.

The year or semester of M.Arch Program is also missing in your Provisional ID Card.

Course completion date is mandatory on any ID Card for approval of EDU License.

One last point, we all are a team of Architects at DIMENSION PLUS and we know that M.Arch is not about Design but more about theory.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I am knowing of all your communication with is us, be it the willingness to get free training meant for Commercial License holders with valid SSA or to participate in a design competition meant of Undergrad Students.

However, there are certain rules which we follow to accept or deny EDU License.
Ar. Murtaza | Customer Success | DIMENSION PLUS