Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Renovation Filters AC24

OBERMEYER
Booster
Is anyone else experiencing extremely slow performance using renovations filters in AC24? We had the same issue in AC23 and were advised to wait for an update or the new AC24 release. In the meantime, instructions were to limit and delete as many renovation filters as possible.
Andrew Obermeyer | Architect

OBERMEYER Architecture

www.obermeyer.la

AC 26 Mac M1
3 REPLIES 3
OBERMEYER
Booster
Deleting renovation filters helps. OTB template relies on several. Delete them and rethink the template until there is a fix.

OBERMEYER Architecture

www.obermeyer.la

AC 26 Mac M1
OBERMEYER
Booster
GSNA reported they have resolved this bug. It will be fixed in the next software updates for AC23 and AC24. In the meantime, reduce renovations filters to a minimum.

OBERMEYER Architecture

www.obermeyer.la

AC 26 Mac M1
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your report and I am very sorry about the issue!

As I checked, this is a known issue in our defect database (please refer to it as DEF-63). The culprit here is that the program spends some seconds setting up the Renovation Filter Options menu on the UI. This issue is scheduled to be fixed in the third update of Archicad 23 and the second update of Archicad 24.

Once again, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience! In the meantime, as you have already found out, reducing renovation filters should definitely help with easing the slowness.

I hope this has answered your question! If you have any further issues, feel free to ask me again!
Thank you very much for your understanding!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT