BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

!Restored: Language problem Italian i need English

Anonymous
Not applicable
I bought ArchiCad 9 in Italian language becouse in Italy the software was cheaper,but i need this program in ENGLIS language,so can i do something about that?Is there any language update packake or can i solve this problem in program/properties?
4 REPLIES 4
Dwight
Newcomer
To Mr Bargain Hunter with Regrets:

Was Italy the cheapest in the whole world? Really? Wow!
Thanks for supporting the efforts of a small company like Cigraph in their localization efforts instead of paying more for what you really needed.

You probably don't know that the Italian version comes with special objects: tiny expresso cups and pasta objects.You would especially like the rotini because of its GDL screw-around effect. Sort of like buying a software bargain in the wrong language and looking for help from others: Rotini!

Do you have a conventional hardware key? I think it would work with any version of ArchiCAD..... don't know for sure.

If you have a scummy friend with an English language version, I'm sure that he, being scum, would lend it to you to copy.

That should work.

Nobody here, I am almost certain, is your friend, since we believe in supporting our local resellers. Don't we?
Dwight Atkinson
Djordje
Ace
Dwight wrote:
Nobody here, I am almost certain, is your friend, since we believe in supporting our local resellers. Don't we?
Maybe you should ask Pilon, the Slovenian distributor? I am sure they will be more than happy to help ...
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
thx i solve the pronlem
Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe this is for wish list, just am not sure that many users need this.
So, why not to have multilingual interface. I agree that local versions of CAD programms are very necessary and I'm not saying to replace they with international version with multilingual support, because of different libraries, etc. I think it's possible just to program multilingual interface for all versions (like CorelDraw 12, that runs by me on German and English. On StartUp I just choose necessary language).
Why it's needed?
It's advisable when we work on international projects or just have foreign clients.
Learn and get certified!