Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Restoring default Title Types

Scott Bulmer
Booster
A client using AC10 does not have access to the title types in his current project that come standard in the US Template. If he opens the template, the title types are available, but not in his current project. I can't seem to track down how to restore these titles to his current project. We have tried New & Reset, but no go. Does anybody know the secret?
AC27 v. 4060 w/ MEP, Cadimage, Twinmotion 2023.2.2 using AC from AC6.0, 2021 MacPro M1 chip, Adobe CC. Used AC on both platforms.
3 REPLIES 3
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
They're just library parts right? So I'd start looking at the libraries they have loaded in the problematic file.

Cheers,
Link.
Scott Bulmer
Booster
Thanks Link; this issue was corrected by a new/reset all, then merging a new template file into the current project. It would be nice to know where these library parts reside however. I tried to trace location first by system name search, then from Drawing Settings Title > Load Other Drawing Title > Go to Library, & manually searched every folder possible. Finally tried to find the part using Find Library Part in the Object Tool DB. This issue is resolved, except for the mysterious location of these Title Type library parts.
AC27 v. 4060 w/ MEP, Cadimage, Twinmotion 2023.2.2 using AC from AC6.0, 2021 MacPro M1 chip, Adobe CC. Used AC on both platforms.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
If you select a Title, and choose the Open Object command of the File menu, it will be opened fro editing.
Then you can clikc the Select Subtype command, and in the appearing Dialog, in the location field you will see that these Titles come from the ArchiCAD.dll file.
Just FYI.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27