BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Special Snap Option only allows Half

Scott Bulmer
Booster
Using AC14 build 3477 I am only able to use the selection Half in the Special Snap Option located in the Standard Toolbar. Selecting any other choice will always revert back to Half. I have New & Reset All without luck. Please confirm this is a bug or if there is a workaround. Thanks, Scott
AC27 v. 4060 w/ MEP, Cadimage, Twinmotion 2023.2.2 using AC from AC6.0, 2021 MacPro M1 chip, Adobe CC. Used AC on both platforms.
21 REPLIES 21
Rod Jurich
Contributor
Works fine here Scott. INT version.
Rod Jurich
AC4.55 - AC14 INT (4204) |  | OBJECTiVE |
Scott Bulmer
Booster
Thanks Rod, as usual rebooting the workstation did the trick.
Scott
AC27 v. 4060 w/ MEP, Cadimage, Twinmotion 2023.2.2 using AC from AC6.0, 2021 MacPro M1 chip, Adobe CC. Used AC on both platforms.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I haven't really adjusted special snap points in quite a while....Today I thought man they would come in handy. For some strange reason, I can't change it from half to divisions? Anybody had this before. I must have clicked it ten times, and it won't allow me to change it. Please tell me it is something simple.....
Anonymous
Not applicable
What's happening? Is the pop-up not coming up? Is the choice grayed out? Or is it just not changing when you select it?
Anonymous
Not applicable
The last one....When I select it nothing is happening
Anonymous
Not applicable
No ideas here. I just tried a few things and can't see anyway to make it not work. Have you tried a restart?
Anonymous
Not applicable
every day, I can try in a bit.... Hmmm. Do you think it has anything to do with imported work environment?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Shae wrote:
every day, I can try in a bit.... Hmmm. Do you think it has anything to do with imported work environment?
I don't see how the WE would affect it but maybe. I assume you are using the control palette?
Anonymous
Not applicable
yep, I have tried to change it in multiple locations, palettes, drag down menus etc. It won't let me change it. In a while when I have some free time I can just do a new and reset and see if that helps.
Learn and get certified!