BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Support upgrade Architerra AC8 to AC8.1

Not applicable
I was upgrading online architerra 2.0 for AC8 ti AC8.1, but during the process I first by my own mistake select the wrong botton (serializacion) before select (CONECT) and now I have blocked my serial number, the solution that gaves me this is that I have a demo of my original archietrra. I allready send an email to support of cigraph, but they send me to suppoprt of Archicad Spain.

Is good to know that I have tried uninstall the architerra, the install and doesn´t work, my serial number is locked.

I hope someone can help me
thanks

David
3 REPLIES 3
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear David,

just a question that for sure could sound stupid (made by me!) but who has been the Cigraph’s person who replied you?
What you are writing sounds just a bit strange!

I mean if you click on “Serialize” before to click the “Connect” button nothing of “bad” happens!
Simply the Serialization window will be displayed where you should type your unlock code… but you just wrote you never connected to our web site so… from where did you get the unlock code?

Please, in order to help you, send me your Registration ID and I will check on our web server database what is happened…

Friendly
Fabrizio

P.S. It’s quite important for me to understand who told you to contact ArchiCAD Spain!
Let me say, once again, in this public forum, that any Cigraph user who wants to directly contact us is free to do it and we never refused to provide support to our worldwide users.
We ask the user to directly contact his Distributor/Reseller only in the case that he got broken or substituted his ArchiCAD dongle and ask us for a new unlock code: in this case, we only need a certification from the Distributor and the unlock code will be provided free of charge.
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Not applicable
Fabrizio, thanks for your help. It was my fault I downloaded the wrong version, that´s why I had problems intsalling the upgrade. I have the 2.0 and now I downloaded the 2.05 that works really great on AC8.1.

Best Regards,

David W
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
You're welcome, not trouble at all!

friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Learn and get certified!