Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

TRACK BALL MOUSE OR CONVENTIONAL MOUSE

David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Shaunbhai:

I have been using the Kensington Trackball for many years and have been very happy with their comfort and quality. My current model is the Expert Mouse which has a 2" trackball, there are others with smaller trackballs, just depends on personal fit and preference. The stationary trackball vs. the moving mouse has always been a more comfortable solution for me.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
2 REPLIES 2
i use a wacom intuos pro m. ill never use a mouse again. my hand stoped going numb, i dont have sholder aches any more either. i also use an xkeys jog and shuffle.
Eduardo Rolon
I banned the user that posted this question since he started placing links in his other posts. For the record this is the question he asked since the thread will not make sense without it and the recommendations given bu other members may help.
Hiiii guys,,,
I am having a few shoulder issues and considering changing from a conventional mouse to a track ball type.
Does anyone have a recommendation or any feedback at all ?
Thank you.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator