BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

The Logitech SetPoint Driver

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wish to share a recent correspondence with Logitech about their mouse driver.
I hope it help you with your choise of a mouse:

>Customer (Kliment Ivanov) - 21/10/2007 12.46 PM

>Dear Sirs,
>I want to assign a diffferent function to the Right mouse button. Is it possible to a assign Delete to it?
>I am an Architect and I have been a Logitech user for 12 years. In the early three button mice and three button scroll mice (I have three of my own) it was possible to do so. But when I bought the above mouse I found it was not possible any more. I had to change the way I have been working for years! Recently I found that in Microsoft mice it was quite easy to do this - just a part of the driver functions!
>I would appreciate a prompt responce since I am planing to buy new mice for my office!
>Yours:
>Kliment Ivanov, Architect

>Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center.
>Below is a summary of your request and our response.
>Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

>Subject: Mouse button reassignment
>Response (Anees Ur Rahman) - 22/10/2007 08.50 AM
>Dear Mr. Ivanov,
>Thank you for contacting Logitech's Electronic Technical Support.
>I understand that you would like to know if the right click button can be configured to Delete feature.
>Unfortunately, you will not be able to configure the right click button on the mouse to any other function. Within the SetPoint software, you only have the option to swap the right and left click buttons but not configure them.
>The feature you are referring to was available in the MouseWare software which was used by the earlier range of mice. All the latest mice work with SetPoint software and the feature you are referring is not available. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
>Should you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to get back to me.
>Kind Regards,
>Anees Ur Rahman
>Logitech Europe SA
>European Customer Support

Dear Sirs,
Thank you for your swift responce!
I am going for the store to buy a Microsoft mouse! They have this feature with EVERY mouse driver!
Kliment Ivanov
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!