Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Trasparency in elevation

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm working on my first entry new project from new Archicad 10 template, and until now I didn't worry about things like transparency in my elevation, but now I don't want to have them. But how can I take them away? Until now, I didn't use transparency's in elevation, and I never had this problem.
The only way I found to remove temporary the transparencies is to open elevation, edit 3D window options and take off transparencies and rebuild elevation. But if I save current elevation window options in my views or not, when I turn back to the elevation, transparencies return.
I can't find any other option to disable transparencies in elevation... Where's the trick? Should delete all of my 18 elevation (already added to their layouts) and restart putting entry new elevation (and setting off transparencies of before)? Can I be sure to not have the same problem? Is there not a simpler way? HELP!
1 REPLY 1
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
The trick is that you need to make completely new views and place them as new drawings onto their layouts. No easier way unfortunately.

There is a bug that still exists whereby we cannot change the transparency settings of our elevations without recreating them from scratch. Kind of a nuisance when you have 18 elevations. Even worse when you have 18 templates!

Cheers,
Link.