Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Unable to download Protection Key from "Company Pool"

Robby
Booster
Using the License Manager Tool, I uploaded the license key from my laptop to the company pool so as to be able to download to my Desktop. Now, the key is in the company pool and I can see it but I am unable to download to either of my computers.
"The key will be available for download soon" it claims.....but of course, after several hours still not available for download.
I've emailed and called graphisoft, but of course, being the weekend, no-one is available.....you'd think they would have some support on weekends....but no!
Any help from you folks would be greatly appreciated.......
Rob Marelli-
AC 26 & 27
MacBook Pro (2021) M1 Max -32 Gb RAM - Sonoma 14
2 REPLIES 2
Robby
Booster
Archicad seems to have an Emergency License that, according to Graphisoft, is activated in cases like mine. To quote: "ARCHICAD automatically offers the Emergency License option if no other licenses are available, and ARCHICAD was used with a qualifying Protection Key previously on that computer."
Brilliant and logical!
Except it doesn't work........
Rob Marelli-
AC 26 & 27
Robby
Booster
Well! the good news is Nick Cornia was able to loan me a license while they look into it.
All is well thanks to Nick!
Rob Marelli-
AC 26 & 27