BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Upgrade to AC14 upsets Apple Cart

Anonymous
Not applicable
Installed AC14 and WibuKey to my home machine. Now having problems finding the licence via VPN to office network! When trying to open AC13 returns error message 503 - no available licences. Used to be fine. AC14 not opening either. Please help! Have tried to map my WkLAN server via the client tab of WkConfig. No luck - and very confused as to what i should be doing now..... I did not install AC14 while connected to the VPN - was this my fatal error? Cheers, Ri
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
I think you will find that the WIBU-key server software on the machine you are trying to VPN to needs to be updated.
Also have you upgraded the key to version 14 as well.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Barry.

Not sure what the problem was exactly, but for the time being, have resorted to uninstalling AC14, and the Wibu update that came with the package. Reinstalled Wibu from AC13 and have at least got that running now.

Will try Round 2 with AC14 on home machine when not under such time pressures. Server Wibu had been updated as you suggested.

I think it may have been as simple as that the new Wibu overrode the previous AC13 Wibu, where manual input of the VPN IP address had been done.

On reinstalling Wibu from 13, it was then a clunky operation of re-entering the IP under client and then restarting the machine in order to get the content recognised. The AC 14 Wibu didn't seem to respond when I did this, but perhaps I didn't smile at the computer right or reboot it at just the right moment.

Felt like black magic to be honest, Wibu not the most user friendly of processes.

Thanks kindly for the prompt feedback, will hopefully get 14 up without a hitch!
Learn and get certified!