Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Video Card compatibility database updated!

GSHQfadmin
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Archi-Talkers,

We have updated the video card test file to AC9. In case you have posted a test with AC8.1 please repeat it when you receive your copy of AC9 and post your results.

Thanks, the Administrators

Link: Video Card compatibility database
13 REPLIES 13
aahatimo
Newcomer
is there a way to show all results, not pick a specific card? a comparison table would be great!
here is a video & cpu benchmarks site setup & hosted by a reseller of my previous cad system chief architect, berryvale software.
http://berryvalesoftware.com/benchmarks9.html
thanks, tim
tim hanagan
aaha! design studio durango, co
27" retina 5k iMac 4ghz i7 os 10.13.6 m395x 4 mb, 32gb ram, 512 gb ssd ac 22 current
15" retina mbp 2.6ghz 1mb 16gb ac 22 current[/size]
Anonymous
Not applicable
Is anyone else having trouble viewing the graphic card tests? When i pick any card in the desktop range i cannot seem to get any kind of report despite ther existing 1 or 3 reports?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Like Mark, I also have trouble displaying the reports in the graphic card tests, but for me it's only the case with the "Desktop" card-section, not "mobile" or "workstation". Same trouble using Internet explorer and Opera. PHP script error maby?
Karl Ottenstein
I, too, could not retrieve most reports yesterday when I was browsing without being logged in as a user. It would say that there were reports, but nothing would show up.

Once I logged on, the reports were displayed properly ... and I posted a new one.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl wrote:
Once I logged on, the reports were displayed properly ... and I posted a new one.

Karl
Still no go for me. I am always automatically logged on and only the reports in the desktop are not showing up, the other categories are fine.
GSHQfadmin
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Good to see that somebody using the database .

I corrected the code error so at least for on my computer it works properly now.
Regs,
Peter
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, it is all working of me now.
Paul King
Advisor
Hi can we please actually update the data base ? - none of my reports over last 2 years have appeared.
PAUL KING | https://www.prime.net.nz
ArchiCAD 8-27 | Twinmotion 2023
Windoze 11 PC | Intel Core i9 10900K | Nvidia Gforce RTX 3080 | 32 Gb DDR3 | 2x4K monitor extended desktop
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes an update please. Does anyone have a report for an ATI FireGL V7200 250MB graphics card? Which driver to use? There seems to be V7100 and V7300 but not V7200.
Cheers