Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

What is my network license coming from?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know a way to see what network dongle I am on from the CLIENT end not the server end? I can track it back from the server end but for troubleshooting it would be great to know what network dongle I am using from my workstation. Any help appreciated! (Its not that I am too lazy to walk to the server or RDP etc I just don't have permission to log onto the server)
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
lchapman wrote:
Does anyone know a way to see what network dongle I am on from the CLIENT end not the server end? I can track it back from the server end but for troubleshooting it would be great to know what network dongle I am using from my workstation. Any help appreciated! (Its not that I am too lazy to walk to the server or RDP etc I just don't have permission to log onto the server)
There is a program called "Server Monitor" that you can use.
Can't remember if Archicad installs it automatically or if it is something you need to install yourself from the WIBU-KEY software on the disc or from downloading off the net.

Try (on a PC anyway - not sure for Macs) Programs > Wibu-key > Server Monitor.
If its not there you will need to install it.
You can run it on any PC and see a list of all the servers with licenses on them and which machines are useing them.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Barry I just wish their was a way through the wibu-key driver itself in control panel or a web interface as their is when the network dongle is hosted on a MAC (no need to install additional programs). However it will work, just need to run around to every machine and install it, thanks for prompt reply!