Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

Where oh where do I go to renew my ssa?

heathldesign
Expert

I must be really thick, but for the life of me I cannot find anywhere to renew my ssa. Someone please point me in the right direction.

one little point, I got an alert a few days ago when I started ac warning me that my subscription was going to expire in 3 days. I couldn’t renew it at that point so I dismissed it. Any normal company that wants to get more of your money would badger you for the next 3 days , but not gs. Nope. I assumed to alert would appear the next day when I started ac again. Nope. Since then, I have been ripping my hair out trying to find a place to renew.

MAC Studio 2022 M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 10 cores, AC26 5003 Apple Silicon USA
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Karl Ottenstein

Since you're in the USA, the renewal site listed in last year's email is this:

https://acct.graphisoftus.com

You should have an old email listing your account number / password from the last renewal period.  But, GSNA sends out a renewal notice a month or two in advance of the renewal date with that info.  It might have gotten caught by your spam filter?  If concerned just contact  North American support.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Good question. We’re on a rolling SSA/Forward agreement and have been in its various forms for many years. Whenever we have to make a change we contact local support so it may be worth trying to contact your local support/distributor. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)
Jp1138
Expert

In our case you must contact your local distributor. Usually they contact you first when they date of renewing approaches, but it seems someone is not doing his job there.

ARCHICAD 27 SPA
Windows 10

I’m sure I recall being able to go to some portal to check the status. Thanks guys, I’ll reach out to my rep.

Solution
Karl Ottenstein

Since you're in the USA, the renewal site listed in last year's email is this:

https://acct.graphisoftus.com

You should have an old email listing your account number / password from the last renewal period.  But, GSNA sends out a renewal notice a month or two in advance of the renewal date with that info.  It might have gotten caught by your spam filter?  If concerned just contact  North American support.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

OMG! that's the link i needed. you would not believe how long i've been searching. i can find several pages or sites with info about how wonderful Forward (as it's now called) is even links to sign up or sign in to access the content, but impossible to actually find your account and it's status.  why does GS have so many bloody websites? why is this info not in with my GSID? this is typical of what i've come to know of GS

abichuch
Participant

Hello @heathldesign, for North American customers please go to this SSA/Forward Member page https://graphisoft.com/us/member-benefits and click log in. After login, you will be able to access the payment page to renew your SSA/Forward Membership.