Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

Why i can't sign up in Archicad Software?

Agon Sasdiku
Contributor

Hello everyone,

I recently got Archicad 25 and while i wanted to publish a bimx hyper-model , so i can share my project to my friend, but while doing  so , it is necessary to sign in to my graphisoft ID, and when i clicked sign in , a blank dialogue window pops-up and nothing happens. 

Also , when i first open the software, its trying to get me to sign in, but nothing happens and then i have to click skip sign in , in order to proceed working with my projects.

Pleas help me!

17 REPLIES 17
OleRye00
Contributor

Hi.

Usually there is nothing but a white screen but some very few times it loads. But when it loads, I can't type in my e-mail or password. I addded a screenshot here to show you how it's like.

Best regards

Ole2021-10-05.png

Solution

Thank you very much for the screenshot!

This issue is similar to one of the reports we had: if you have an Intel Iris Xe graphics card, it could be the case. I would like to ask for a System Information file (How to Save System Information of Your Computer) for further checking.

Please try to update the driver to the most recent version, and see if the issue gets resolved if you have this type of card.

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Thank you for the answer!

I have an Intel Xe graphics card and it worked when i updated it.

Best regards

Ole

Great to hear that!
Have a nice weekend!

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Erwin Edel
Rockstar

We use a different workflow: publish the BIMx file to server or local storage and sign in to the bimx portal and upload the file.

I'm sure your method should work as well, but at least this way you can share the file.

Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5

Thank you very much, now it worked.

God bless you !

Hello

I need to download achicad to a new laptop.but m unable to reset password for me to sign in

You don't need a new password.

Your existing GSID login and password can be used on any device.

Or are you saying that you have forgotten your password and you can't reset it?

If so what is happening when you try.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11