BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Zone favorites bug

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have created several zone favorites.

When I access the favorites through the zone settings dialogue, only the zone category is saved. The zone name and number revert to the default assignments "Name" and "Number". The zone stamp parameters also revert to their default settings.

Now, when I access the zone favorites through the Show Favorites dialogue and double click on a zone favorite, all of the saved information is available. So, zone favorites are being saved...just not easily accessible.

Can anyone confirm this bug?

Also, does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of favorites one can save? I have saved and re-saved and re-saved several zone favorites and it seems the magic number is 13.
3 REPLIES 3
Djordje
Ace
Richard wrote:

When I access the favorites through the zone settings dialogue, only the zone category is saved. The zone name and number revert to the default assignments "Name" and "Number". The zone stamp parameters also revert to their default settings.

Now, when I access the zone favorites through the Show Favorites dialogue and double click on a zone favorite, all of the saved information is available. So, zone favorites are being saved...just not easily accessible.

Yep, it's a bug.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Djordje wrote:

Yep, it's a bug.

Thanks Djordje, I was beginning to think no one was listening.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Djordje wrote:
Richard wrote:

Yep, it's a bug.
Hey! It's fixed!

Thanks GS!
Learn and get certified!