Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

arc/circle tool not working

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now using MacOS Mojave 10.14 so I upgraded to Archicad 22 the circle tool will only work from the center point the three point and tangent won't appear, same for ellipse. this appears to be a conflict with MacOS since I went to my old Archicad 19 where the circle tool used to work before upgrading to Mojave but now the same issue there. Any help out there am I missing a new feature to turn on or do I have to wait for a program fix

user since archicad 4.1
running
MacOs Mojave 10.14
iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
3.2 GHz Intel Core i5
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
4 REPLIES 4
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

I have a similar setup, and the arc tool works perfectly for me on macOS 10.14.

Have you installed the latest update to AC22?
What do you mean other options won't appear?
Can you not select the geometry method? Or can you not place them?
Can you make a short video (few secs) about it, so that I could see what you mean?

Thanks,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
Anonymous
Not applicable
I got it to work I have to hold the button down for an extended period of time in the past a simple click was all it took
Barry Kelly
ron wrote:
I got it to work I have to hold the button down for an extended period of time in the past a simple click was all it took
It is a slow click (slight pause before letting go of the mouse button) that activates these pop-out tools.
Maybe updating your OS has affected the the speed or sensitivity of you mouse click?

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thats what I was thinking as well and speed up the mouse constraints within MacOS but that did not solve the issue I do believe it is a Mac issue though because everything is slower since I upgraded the MacOS not just Archicad

Thanks