Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

AC22 model and layer display issues

Is anyone else experiencing model and layer display issues? I have layers that are ON, MVO and filters are DISPLAY ALL, and some 2D and 3D layers do not appear. But they DO appear in plans and sections - sometimes. I have even put the problem layers ...

lagodue by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

AC22 Magic Wand

I am not getting the magic wand tool in AC22 when using the space bar as has been the case as long as I can remember. Is anyone else having this issue?

Resolved! AC18 Tiny Window Palettes - Cannot resize them

Hello everyone, Two of my most important palettes, Coordinates and Control Box, are now tiny and I cannot resize them. I attach an image. I used to have these two palettes on the bottom of the screen. I realized that the main working screen got bigge...

Favorite palette acting up after reinstall

After trying to solve an unrelated issue by purging all AC preferences and a clean install, the favorite palette will not display properly in list format... at least how it did before in the sized column that fits my needs. I can undock it and stretc...

New workstation laggy when using Trace

Hello, I recently built a new workstation PC. The specifications are a 1950X Threadripper 16 Core CPU, 64GB ram, GTX 1060 6GB. I have had no issues except for when using Trace. As soon as I use trace or layout as a reference the program runs very slo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Key Content is Not Accessible

I get this error when trying to download my software key to my lap top: "key content is not accessible" This software key works on my desktop, I upload it back to the cloud and I can't d/l it. Any ideas? Have not seen this issue documented anywhere.

Narska by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes