Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

AC can’t save a file in Dropbox

Hi, Just bought a pc besides 2 IMacs. Freshly installed AC on the pc with windows 10 professional and I use Dropbox for work files. But this is the problem. AC can open files and I can edit etc, but I can’t save or save as in all Dropbox maps. Saving...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

File Finder Dialog Very Slow AC22 Mojave

I am experiencing a very frustrating slowness whenever I activate a command that requires a 'Finder' dialog box since upgrading to Mojave. Example commands where this occurs are; Open, Save, inserting files, setting publishing file paths, etc. The di...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Gaming or professional video card

Dear members I'd like to ask is it really worth spending 40% more for a professional video card or is using a gaming one will be good. I'm thinking of buying a new workstation. Never had pro card before. As I see the archicad video card recommendatio...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 22: Pan, Zoom, and Click stop working

Hello, We are experiencing a strange error in our office. We randomly loose the ability to pan zoom and click in Archicad windows. The computer isn't frozen, the cursor will move, but none of the buttons work in archicad... The only way to get the mo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

3D view freezes - archicad 22 EDU

I have a big problem: when I open 3D view, after less then few seconds my archicad 22 edu freezes and I need to force close. I tried reinstalling the software and I have all the updates. My computer is good with specifications, and I am using 20 and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TRACK BALL MOUSE OR CONVENTIONAL MOUSE

Shaunbhai: I have been using the Kensington Trackball for many years and have been very happy with their comfort and quality. My current model is the Expert Mouse which has a 2" trackball, there are others with smaller trackballs, just depends on per...